Monday 13 January 2014

Anything Goes Mondays #46

stitch by stitch

Welcome to this weeks' anything goes mondays linkup!  Can I just say it was so amazing seeing all the links from last week, a whopping 68 links!  That was the most this linky has had yet, thanks so much to each and every one of you.  I knew this year was going to start with a 'bang'.  

Let us look at a few random link ups from last week.  If yours are featured here and you do not wish to have it shown, please contact me.



Now it is your turn to share what you have been busy with.


Rules:

1. Link up ANY recent blog posts, it can be one or more, but PLEASE do not share blog posts you might have linked up in the past.
2. Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, OR grab the 'anything goes' button for you sidebar.
3. Try to visit at least a few of the other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...remember to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!
stitch by stitch


* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png

 

8 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Congratulations on the success of your linky party, Marelize! Thanks for hosting!

Keera Job - live.love.sew pattern co. said...

Thankyou so much for featuring my Springhouse Sugar quilt Marelize. Am thrilled - out of so many amazing link-ups so thankyou. Great work on the link party success also - I love 'anything goes Monday' so great to see what everyone is working on.
Keera - livelovesew.com.au

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks for hosting such a great linky party!

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for hosting this linkup. I have found so many great blogs through this! Have a wonderful day.

Julia Graber said...

I feel honored that you chose my Celtic Solstice as one of the featured projects. Thank you so much for hosting this party.

Anonymous said...

Love the linky party. thanks for featuring me in the focus area of this week's linky

Anonymous said...

So much lovely patchwork! I adore patchwork, it has such a warm and cosy feel about it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...