Friday 18 May 2012

Jelly Sandwich Quilt TOP - UPDATE



I'm stuck! 


I cant carry on to quilt this just yet.  I finished adding the border, but since I don't have backing fabric for it yet I cant start quilting it.  So you can imagine how frustrated I am ... !


I live in a small town, far from any decent fabric shops, so I'll only be able to get backing next week.  Cant wait to start quilting!!!  I should however start looking and practicing some FMQ that I would like to use on this quilt... I'm off to my sewing room to get started on that........





Happy quilting


1 comment:

MalinisQuilts said...

Your quilt top looks amazing. I know how frustrating it could be waiting for your fabric to come. I really like fabric.com. They ship fast but their fabrics sell out fast too.
May be check them out sometime.

cheers,
Malini

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...