Wednesday 5 December 2012

Surfing the net, time wasted or NOT?

How many hours a week do you spend on the internet, looking at other peoples work, ideas and tutorails, finding inspiration at almost every 'click'?

I love surfing the net for ideas, but the moment I sit down, it takes hours till I think to myself that it was time spent doing 'nothing'..  or even worse, my 'I want to make this' list grows far too long.

I came across these adorable pincushion tutorials and thought of sharing them with you.  I like the idea that they can hold those bits of items lying around...

'Penny's Hands' Hexie caddie tutorial
Also remember to take part in my giveaway, open till 10 December, click HERE to go to that post.  


Happy quilting

2 comments:

Unknown said...

shared on FACEBOOK,

Grey said...

These are so cute. Time can slip away for sure if I get started on the internet. I do enjoy it though.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...