This morning I started with my 1st block for the Sugar Block Club called Snow Blossom. I have to admit that it was rather tricky and I had to use my seam ripper quite a few times. Those corners are a real test, but I got it done and I am very happy with the result. The block should be 12.5" but mine is slightly smaller. Not by much so if need be I can make this bock again, but I doubt that it will be a big issue.
I fussy cut the flower print fabric to try and blend in with the pink and yellow. Some of the petals on the flowers are hidden in the seam because of the seam allowance, but at least you can still see the flower.
For this BOM quilt, I am not going to stick to a certain colour or type of fabric, but decided to use scraps and what I already have in my stash.
If you wish to see the other blocks I made so far click HERE.
If you want to join in on the fun, click HERE.