Monday 11 November 2013

Anything Goes Mondays #42

  

Welcome to another week of anything goes mondays.  A linkup where you get the chance to share anything you like, if you've made it, we'd like to see it...  Before we get to that, let us look at a few of last week's linkups, remember these are chosen at random, and if yours are featured here and you don't wish to have it shown, please contact me.

QUILTS





SEWING / KNITS





DIY / CRAFT





COOKING AND BACKING




NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO LINK UP

stitch by stitch






ps.  My sponsored Giveaway is still OPEN, check it out HERE

* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Marelize, I added an old link as I haven't made anything much lately...if you have any post about bargains or thrifty things you may have found I'd love it if you could link up to my link up?

Thanks Laura xx

Paula said...

Hey Marelize! Thanks for featuring 'Confetti'. I don't have anything new to link up this week, but I'll be checking everyone else's linkys.

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks for hosting Anything Goes. And for featuring my little baby quilt. Happy Monday!!

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

Surprise, surprise! I am late linking today and when I did I find that you featured my blocks on the design board. Today I linked the sandwiched quilt top ready to be quilted of the blocks featured. Hopefully I will begin free motion quilting it today. Thanks so much Marelize. And thanks again for hosting Anything Goes. Happy Monday to you.

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Loving all the new things on the linky, thanks Marelize!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...