Monday 18 November 2013

Anything Goes Mondays #43


Welcome to another week of anything goes mondays. A linkup where you get the chance to share anything you like, if you've made it, we'd like to see it... Before we get to that, let us look at a few of last week's linkups, remember these are chosen at random, and if yours are featured here and you don't wish to have it shown, please contact me.

QUILTS




SEWING




NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO LINK UP

stitch by stitch





* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


   

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks so much for hosting! PS: I saw your quilt on Pretty Bobbins and your quilting is absolutely amazing! :)

Cynthia Brunz Designs said...

Thanks for hosting! I always look forward to seeing what everyone is working on.

Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation said...

Thanks so much for hosting, and thanks for featuring my table runner!

:) Kelly @ My Quilt Infatuation

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...