Monday 17 March 2014

Anything Goes Mondays #55

As you know by now, Anything Goes Mondays are all about whatever you like to share with us, WIPs, finished projects, life, hobbies, crafts etc.  But there's nothing 'random' about what I am sharing with you today.  The next three linkups showcased here from last week linky party are all about hexagons.  Sure when you look at the images below there is a striking similarity, but if look closely and you'll see they are in fact very different in size and even the shape.  All very inspiring!  I seriously need to carry one with my hexi project!!

I hope you like revisiting these few linkups from last week, and please remember that if you do not wish to have it shown, please contact me at marelizeries[at]gmail[dot]com. 


Middle Oblongagon Quilt by Paula from The Sassy Quilter
_________________________________________________________________________________

Now its your turn to share with us what you've been busy with.

Rules:
1. Link up ANY recent blog posts, it can be one or more, but PLEASE do not share blog posts you might have linked up in the past.
2. Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, OR grab the 'anything goes' button for you sidebar.
3. Try to visit at least a few of the other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...remember to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!


stitch by stitch




    

* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Bright flowers)

Marly said...

Nice hexagons you've shown above. I admire anyone who has the patience and perseverance to hand piece a whole quilt.

ipatchandquilt said...

What a cute collection of hexies!!!
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo dot com
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Val's Quilting Studio said...

I noticed all those different sizes last week too! Luckily I only had to make two of those itty bitty ones!! LOL!!! Thanks for the linky today:)

Jayne said...

I do love hexies! Its another project I haven't tried, but sure love seeing them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...