Monday 11 August 2014

Anything Goes Mondays #73

I would like to start off this morning saying thanks to Paula over at The Sassy Quilter for hosting Anything Goes Mondays.  It was a lot of fun visiting her blog, I am sure you enjoyed browsing though her blog too.  She is such a talented lady, a lot to look up to!!  Thanks again Paula!!

Before we get to this weeks' link up, let us have a few of those linked last week.  Remember that if yours are featured here and you do not wish to have it shown, please contact me at marelizeries[at]gmail[dot]com.

_________________________________________________________________________________

This beautiful Charmed Quilt is made by Keera from Live Love Sew.  She has a step by step tutorial on her blog and a PDF downloadable pattern for this beautiful quilt, definitely check it out.


Here a tutorial to the cutest Cactus Pincushion made by Ingrid from Sewing Lab


Carla from Grace and Favour made this beautiful Arrow Flimsy Quilt using arrow blocks from the Mid Century Modern group she is in.  She had them use a tutorial she wrote up and this is the finished quilt top.  Isn't it just gorgeous?



Now it's your turn to link up...

Rules:
1. Link up ANY recent blog posts, it can be one or more, but PLEASE do not share blog posts you might have linked up in the past.
2. Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, OR grab the 'anything goes' button for you sidebar.
3. Try to visit at least a few of the other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...remember to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!

P.S. Great news for those of you on Instagram! You can now link up your Instagram photos here on Anything Goes Mondays! Just click the blue "Add your link" button. In the dialogue box that comes up, under "Image source," click the Instagram icon at the bottom. InLinkz will ask your permission to access your Instagram account, then you can choose one of your IG photos to link up. You still need to link to a URL, but you can always link to the URL of your Instagram feed (for example, my feed's URL is http://instagram.com/marelizeries). If you link up an IG photo, please tag my Instagram feed (@marelizeries). Have FUN!!

stitch by stitch




    



* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

8 comments:

Frances Meredith said...

Thanks for sharing these lovely projects,.

ipatchandquilt said...

Oh boy, is it Monday already? :-)
Esther

ipatchandquilt said...

Hi marelize,
I don't seem to be able to see the link ups on my ipad or iphone. I do not know if this is also the case on a pc!
I will try later today!
Esther

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Thanks Marelize,it was lots of fun! Such amazing projects.....gotta make one of those pin cushions!!!

Carla said...

Fun to see my quilt top here. Thanks Maralize. Wish I had something new to link up : )

The Everyday Owl said...

Thank you for the link party! I added your badge to my blog:
http://zzzonkowl.blogspot.com/p/linky-parties-i.html
I'll also follow your blog. Check mine out if you get a chance! Thanks!
Dot
ZzzonkOwl.blogspot.com
"All Things Etsy"

Maryse said...

Ingrid's Cactus Pincushion from Sewinglab really caught my attention last week and I plan on making one for myself...:) Lovely!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your fantastic party each week. Please swing by and join our party. We would be thrilled. http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
Happy Tuesday! Lou Lou Girls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...