Monday 4 August 2014

Guest Host for Anything Goes Mondays - Paula from The Sassy Quilter

http://www.sassyquilter.com/

Hi there! Paula here from over at The Sassy Quilter. I am super excited to be guest hosting the Anything Goes Linky Party today. I have been quilting for over 8 years now and blogging for about a year and a half. I am currently trying to save the world! ....one quilt at a time that is. It's a tough job, but someone has to do it:)

I love quilting and sharing this fabulous craft with anyone who is willing to learn. Currently I am working on the Aviatrix Medallion Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman.

aviatrix medallion quilt
Aviatrix Medallion Quilt by Elizabeth Hartman
This is a new one for me, never done a medallion style quilt before. It's a whole lot of cutting and piecing, but totally worth it seeing it come to life!

Aviatrix Medallion, Border 2

So head on over for a visit and link up all your quilty fabulous-ness and I will tell you a little more about myself!

stitch by stitch







* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...