Tuesday 26 May 2015

My Color Affection


This past month I have kept my hands busy with this Color Affection Shawl.  As I was in the process of the knit, I was unsure of my color selection but once it was completed, I quickly changed my mind.  Here is a few pictures showing off this striped beauty!






...I am already thinking of making another!

For more info about MY color affection, click HERE.


* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say, I love your color choice and how beautifully your shawl has turned out. I wish I could knit so I could try to make something similar!

Carla said...

It's just gorgeous Marelize. Beautiful knitting and lovely colour combination

Allison said...

It's just awesome! I love the color choices. It turned out so great!

Karens Quilts, Crows and Cardinals said...

It's just beautiful Marelize. Your color choices are perfect and the pattern is just right. Good for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...