Monday 29 September 2014

Anything Goes Mondays #77

I want to start of by thanking each and every one of you for leaving me such heartfelt, supportive and encouraging messages during last weeks' link up.  It means so much that so many of you care, that so many of you take the time to read and comment on my blog.  I was surprised that there are even some of you share my feelings and are going through the same and emotional struggles even if our situations are not completely the same.  I appreciate every single one of your bloggy friendships and thank all of you for reaching out to me.

Image Source

*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *

Last weeks' linky had a lot to choose from and it was hard to pick out only a few to share with you today, but I hope you enjoy what I've chosen, remember that the one's featured here are picked at random and if you wish to NOT have it shown here please contact me at marelizeries[at]gmail[dot]com.


Karin from Leigh Laurel Studios designed this stunning Fruit Ninja Quilt and made the pattern available for FREE.  You'll be surprised to find out what the inspiration was behind the making of this quilt, I suggest to head on over and find out for yourself...




Vicky from Veni Vidi Vicky shared her beautiful 'Vineyard' Table Runner.


Jennifer from Q is for Quilt shared a few of her finishes with us, beautiful work!!!
_______________________________________________________________________

Now it's your turn to link up...

Rules:
1. Link up ANY recent blog posts, it can be one or more, but PLEASE do not share blog posts you might have linked up in the past.
2. Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, OR grab the 'anything goes' button for you sidebar.
3. Try to visit at least a few of the other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...remember to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!

P.S. Great news for those of you on Instagram! You can now link up your Instagram photos here on Anything Goes Mondays! Just click the blue "Add your link" button. In the dialogue box that comes up, under "Image source," click the Instagram icon at the bottom. InLinkz will ask your permission to access your Instagram account, then you can choose one of your IG photos to link up. You still need to link to a URL, but you can always link to the URL of your Instagram feed (for example, my feed's URL is http://instagram.com/marelizeries). If you link up an IG photo, please tag my Instagram feed (@marelizeries). Have FUN!!

stitch by stitch




    



* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

5 comments:

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! I love partying with you each week. I would love it if you would stop by our party tonight at 7 pm. That would be fantastic! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

Mary Huey said...

Marelize -- hope your lull is beginning to pass a bit. I've been having my own little lull here and missed everyone's blog posts last week -- didn't read a one so rushed back on your's to see what was happening. Funny that as humans we think we "should" be so adaptable but we aren't -- getting through the days is the best defense -- and knowing you aren't the only one having a lull -- it's okay because when it's over, you will be someone new and stronger and it will feel soooo good!! Soldiering on with you!!

Quilting Stories said...

Hi Marelize, I hope you are feeling a little better everyday by getting used.
The highlights from last week are stunning! Thanks for those fun parties!

Farm Quilter said...

I really wish I could finish a project! My goal for the next few weeks is to make at least 20 backs for some of the quilts I need to get quilted!!! I hate making backs, but I am hating even more having 50+ quilt tops waiting for me to make the backing so I can quilt them!! I do so much better getting my customers' quilts quilted then I do mine and that just has to stop!!! Thank you for the push to get moving!

Unknown said...

Hi Marelize - I understand your malaise with the change in schedule and your husband being away. My husband just started grad school (at 47) and is doing that on top of his regular work schedule. Your post resonated! Back-to-school also threw me for a loop, and I'm just now getting back on track with projects. Hope you get used to it and find a new rhythm soon. :) Thank you for featuring Fruit Ninja!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...