Monday 13 October 2014

Anything Goes Mondays #79

Last weeks' linkups had quite a variety of projects to choose from, but the ones I chose to share with you today, got my attention from the start.  I hope you enjoy what I decided to showcase, remember that if your work is featured here today and you do not wish to have it shown, please contact me at marelizeries[at]gmail[dot]com.


This stunning Tulip Quilt is by Lea Anne from Podunk Pretties.  I was completely drawn to this quilt and just had to share it with you today.  I absolutely LOVE the design and the border is simply amazing, something totally different!


This fun Sewing Machine design is by Deana from Daughters of Dorinda, she has the pattern to this fun block available in her etsy store.


This X Plus Masterpiece is made by Janet from Simply Pieced.  I absolutely LOVE the scrappy look!!

_________________________________________________________________________________

Now it's your turn to link up...

Rules:
1. Link up ANY recent blog posts, it can be one or more, but PLEASE do not share blog posts you might have linked up in the past.
2. Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, OR grab the 'anything goes' button for you sidebar.
3. Try to visit at least a few of the other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...remember to leave a comment to let them know you stopped by!

P.S. Great news for those of you on Instagram! You can now link up your Instagram photos here on Anything Goes Mondays! Just click the blue "Add your link" button. In the dialogue box that comes up, under "Image source," click the Instagram icon at the bottom. InLinkz will ask your permission to access your Instagram account, then you can choose one of your IG photos to link up. You still need to link to a URL, but you can always link to the URL of your Instagram feed (for example, my feed's URL is http://instagram.com/marelizeries). If you link up an IG photo, please tag my Instagram feed (@marelizeries). Have FUN!!
stitch by stitch




    



* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

10 comments:

Podunk Pretties said...

Thanks for sharing my quilt, it was a wonderful surprise!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

love looking at all the quilts

Farm Quilter said...

LOVE the swag effect Podunk Pretties did separating her border from the center of the quilt - totally awesome!!! The sewing machines are too cute - reminds me of what you would find at Bonnie Hunter's house! I love scrappy quilts and X+ is perfect!

Lou Lou Girls said...

Hello cute lady! Super excited to be partying with you today. I hope you get a chance to swing by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com/
Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

Janet @ Simply Pieced said...

Thanks for featuring my X-Plus Quilt! Such an honor!!!

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

Thanks for hosting the linky. GOnna have to check out the blog about that sewing machine quilt you have here...think I feel one of those in my future!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Great highlights! Love your linky! So much inspiration here!!!

Quilting Stories said...

Wonderful creations featured, thank you!

Zenia Rene said...

I really enjoy all the pics and posts on Anything Goes Monday. Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

Love your sewing machine blockss!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...