Thursday 22 November 2012

Little Genie Magic Bobbin Washers

Some time ago while participating in the Free motion quilt along with Leah Day I had a post, where I had some trouble using the Little Genie Magic Bobbin Washers, you can read all about it here.

During QAL #17 -get wired with circuit board I tried them out and clearly my machine did not agree with using them, so I never thought of trying to use it again.

Broke 2 needles moments after each
other using the bobbin washers




But then I thought, instead of putting the bobbin washer inside the bobbin casing I placed the washer inside the bobbin housing.  Now I'm certain its not the way they intended one on using it, but I just had to try it.  And I've had (so far) wonderful results.



Purple Diamond Quilt




I quilted my Purple Diamond Quilt with not one single thread break, or even a needle that broke like before.  I am glad that I could finally use them and that the bobbin washers made such a big difference.

No more frustration here, happy day :-)


Happy quilting

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...