Thursday 18 April 2013

Happy birthday Kayleigh!

Yes, my baby girl is NOT a baby anymore.  I guess every parent realize how fast time goes by, just by looking at the 'speed' at which our children grow up.  It feels like yesterday when we came home from hospital when Kayleigh was born, not to mention that Marco had his 17th birthday a few months ago.

Proud 'Oupa' Grandad holding Kayleigh a few days after she was born
Kayleigh at ONE year old
Kayleigh at TWO years old
Can someone, ANYONE just his the pause button, only for a little while!

I thought it would fun to share with you when Kayleigh blew out the candles on her cake (which I baked by the way).  I think the whole experience was a bit confusing to her.  The whole time I was afraid she'll burn her little fingers, it looks like she wanted to grab the flames...  

Happy birthday my girl, I love you so much!



Happy day, it's almost Friday.

5 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Awwww!!!! Now that's sweet. Glad you added the video. It gave me great pleasure to see. What a treasure Kayleigh is! I remember when both of my kids were to turn four.... Each of them didn't want to, but wanted to stay three. Who could blame them? By the way, the cake looks really yummy!

Kitchener Quilter said...

What a cutie, that Kayleigh! She is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Way too cute!
Esther

Elita@Busy Needle Quilting said...

What a little doll baby!! She's as beautiful as her mother. Happy Birthday Kayleigh!

Kelly Vetch said...

Aww Happy birthday beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...