Monday 30 September 2013

Anything Goes Mondays #36


Last week we took a little break and visited my sister in law for a couple of days.  During our visit, I started another little crochet project.  I am going to make another african flower Crochet bag, the same bag I made in the Secret Tote Bag Swap, only this time a lot smaller.  I am using elle Premier Natural Cotton, in four different bright colours.  I will keep you updated with my progress...


...but let us have a look at some of the previous week's linkups.  These are chosen at random, if you do not wish to have it shown, please contact me.

_______________________________________________________________________

Joanie from Joanie's Trendy Quilts was inspired by all the colour changes of fall, and made this beautiful table runner.  Its definitely worth visiting her blog to see close up pictures of the quilting.  Its really beautiful.



Paula from Sassy Quilter made this beautiful star surround quilt, 'You are my sunshine' measuring 48 x 48 inches.  I truly love the colours of this quilt, and the simplicity of the quilting.



If you follow Sandy from Upstairs Hobby Room you'll know that she always keeps busy in her sewing room.  Between so many WIP's and finishes its hard to keep up with her.  She is definitely an inspiration.  Just look at this beautiful string block quilt.  



Diana from Red Delicious Life made this beautiful set of Ashen Floral Placemats.  Her free motion quilting is stunning, and I love that she used feathers, my all time favorite free motion quilting design.



_______________________________________________________________________

Now its your turn to link up for this weeks party...

....the rules are simple:

1.  Link up ANY recent post that features any quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet etc. projects.  If you've made it, we'd like to see it.

2.  Somewhere in your blog post, you must link back here to my blog, or grab the 'Anything Goes' button for your sidebar.

3.  Please do not just link-and-run, comment on at least a few other blogs linked, the whole point of having a party is to connect, share and maybe get a few new followers...

stitch by stitch


* My posts delivered to you *

 photo rss_zps514fcff1.png    photo bloglovin_zpsb177e45f.png    photo mail_zps60f67007.png


 

7 comments:

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

As I do every morning with coffee cup in hand checking out to see what is going on in quilters's blogosphere, I came to link up with your "Anything Goes Mondays" and found a big surprise! What a great way to begin a day. I am giddy! Thanks so much Marelize for featuring my tablerunner! I am elated. Thanks again for hosting your linky party.

Joanie's Trendy Quilts said...

I will be looking forward to seeing your sweet crochet bag. The colors are so pretty! I am sure it will be just as wonderful as the last recent one you made.

Lindsey said...

Just came across your blog recently! Lots of fun ideas! Thanks for the linkup! :)

Paula@TheSassyQuilter said...

Aww, thanks Marelize! I got an Honorable Mention on the Star Surround in the fair:) So glad you shared it. Those colors are super cute in your crochet. Will make a fun bag!

Diana @ Red Delicious Life said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out Marelize! I love the colors you've chosen for this new crochet bag. They're so bright and cheery and are perfect for the flowers.

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Love all the features, Marelize! And your bag is going to be so cute. Love the colors! xo

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

Love all the features, Marelize! And your bag is going to be so cute. Love the colors! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...